Ayttm 0.3.1 is out. Well, it is since a few days but i hadn't time to do
the announcement mail.
You can download it as usual on the website:
What's new in this release ?
- Multiple accounts per service are now supported by the core. Modules
need to be updated to allow this, so far this has been done for MSN
- We now use pspell library instead of ispell (better integration, less
- Everybuddy settings and contact list now have an importer.
- Font is now fully specificable
- You're warned when typing messages when away
- Yahoo! module supports Webcam viewing
- Smiley themer (new module) remembers the last selected theme and is
far more easy to use than the previous system.
- Aycryption (new module) lets you exchange GPG signed and/or encrypted
messages with your contacts (using ayttm or another pgp-enabled client,
- "Mail notify script" is implemented in MSN
And the usual bugfixes:
- Code cleanups :)
- make dependency tracking fixed (CVS users will be happy to be able to
avoid the 'make clean' ;-))
- Crash handler now works without getoptlong
- MSN connection failing without warning has been fixed
- configure didn't allow to --enable-smtp