On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Priyanka Sarkar <efyedit6(a)efyindia.com> wrote:
''What steps/measures should be taken by the open source community to attract new
talent in the
0. Excite them with something like "Best on and outside the earth"
1. Intoxicate them with user friendly transitions
2. Addict them with the power even with GUI
3. Convince them with what responsibility that power brings in
4. Let them experiment with _their_ time savings.
5. Coach them economy of "Time=Money"
6. Elucidate the TCO and Hence the ROI factors.
7. Corrupt them with ultimate commandline power.
It has always worked.
Never Confuse them.
Even PHBs can be attracted.