On Saturday 14 April 2007 13:43, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
On 14-Apr-07, at 1:06 PM, Vivek J. Patankar wrote:
> On 4/14/07, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh.poyarekar(a)gmail.com>
On 4/14/07, Vivek J. Patankar
No. Any user can do that. Just select the older
the history, edit and save.
Oh, ok. Sorry to bother you with it then :)
No problem at all. :-)
needs emphasis - we indians dont clean rubbish - we see rubbish and
file PILs to get the authorities to do it. This is *your* wiki -
keep it clean
/me quickly files an RTI on ILUG-BOM asking for:
1. The incidence of spam since the inception of the Wiki.
2. Rises/falls in average amount of spam in the past 6 months on a
3. Steps that have been taken to remove the spam.
4. Steps that have been taken to prevent further spam.
5. Planned measures for reducing the amount of spam on the Wiki.
6. Time frames for implementing those measures.
7. Name, designation, address, phone number, father's/husband's name,
proof of ID and preferred desktop environment of all administrators
responsible, contributors, spammers and mallika shehrawat.
Kindly supply this information at the earliest so that we may process
the request for continued funding for the project.
Raj Mathur raju(a)kandalaya.org http://kandalaya.org/
GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5 0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F
It is the mind that moves