On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 Nilesh Chaudhari wrote :
The company where I work needs system administrators with
the following requirements -
* Should possess a BE degree with atleast 1 year
of system administration experience.
* Extensive knowledge of Linux/OpenBSD.
* Strong on TCP/IP & Networking
* Extensive knowledge of Proxies/Mail/DNS/FTP servers
* Well versed with Firewall architectures and IDSes
* Strong Shell / Perl Scripting Skills.
* Very good communication skills.
* Based in Mumbai.
Additionally, there is also a requirement for CISA/CISSP
certified guys with following criteria -
* Should possess atleast 2 years experience in the
* Should have CISA / CISSP certification
Which company is this? How many people in India have CISSP certs?
Just below a 100!