From: Frederick Noronha (FN) <fred(a)bytesforall.org>
Subject: [ilug-goa] GNU/Linux positions in Pune
Date: 30 Apr 2003 03:24:20 +0530
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:49:47 +0530 (IST)
Subject: [PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Positions for Linux Experts in Pune
We have the following positions open with one of our MNC clients in
Pune. If match the profile and are interested, please email your
detailed resume to careers(a)acclivitous.com.
Please mention the post applied for in the subject.
** Senior Software Engineer - Linux:
- At least 4 years of experience in programming in Linux/Unix
environment: C/C++, Perl, Python, Shell Scripting, XML
- Knowledge of development tools and networking
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Experience working with remote development teams is a plus
- Commitment to delivering high quality software on time.
- Familiar with full life cycle of software development
** Software Engineer- Linux:
2-3 years development experience on Linux/Unix. Sound knowledge of Unix
Operating System internals and good trouble-shooting skills.
Programming experience in languages like C, C++ and sound knowledge of
Object Oriented concepts is a must. Programming Experience with
Internet technologies like DNS, Mail, web servers, web-hosting, FTP,
and SSH are highly desirable. Knowledge of Redhat packagers a must.
** Build and Release Engineer:
The ideal candidate will have solid background in Windows and Linux
build environment, good experience with CVS and the ability to
implement an automated process to build and release. Nice to have
skills include Perl, PHP, VB, bash and knowledge of .NET technologies.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality and delivery of
builds. Work closely with Development Team and coordinate/drive the
build development/release process. - Keep abreast of the build process
and associated changes on an ongoing basis.
- Introduce ongoing improvements/automation in the release process. -
Troubleshoot build errors and maintain release matrix.
** Systems Engineers (Linux) for customer advocacy group:
- Strong knowledge in Linux.
- Extensive knowledge of Apache, BIND, Sendmail, POP3/IMAP4 is
mandatory - Knowledge of Web hosting business
- Extensive hands-on experience (2 years Linux Sys Admin)
- Windows 2000 Server experience is desirable
- Strong knowledge in network and systems architecture, firewalls and
- Should know vi or equivalent editor (to edit documents in a UNIX
- Ability to grasp technical information quickly with proven track
record in logical problem solving techniques to troubleshoot system
- Superior customer service skills with excellent verbal and written
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
To Post a message, send it to: ilug-goa(a)yahoogroups.com
To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: ilug-goa-unsubscribe(a)yahoogroups.com
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
( >- GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE -< )
/~\ __ trevorwarren(a)softhome.net __ /~\
| \) / Pre Sales - Technical, Red Hat \ (/ |
|_|_ \ 9820349221(M) | 22881326(O) / _|_|